More about me
Connect with me
Tel: (905) 707-8447
Follow me on Twitter.
Connect with me on LinkedIn.
Supporting your writing and editing needs
My name is David Gargaro, and I hope that I get the chance to work with you. I've been involved in the business of editing and writing since 1993. That's more than 20 years of experience with correcting spelling and grammar, reworking sentences and paragraphs to make the message shine, and ensuring the quality of my clients' content. I enjoy what I do, and I love working with people and their words.
I was the Managing Editor of a small publishing company, which involved writing and editing quick reference guides, managing a team of writers, developing sales and marketing materials, and much more.
- I write and edit a trade magazine for the rental housing industry.
- I've written and edited mathematics textbooks and online material for Canadian and American publishers.
- I've worked with advertising, marketing, branding and graphic design firms across many different industries and on every type of project that contains the written word.
Check out my resume for more details. Contact me to learn how we can work together on your projects.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Toronto, where I majored in English and Actuarial Science. (Who else do you know with that combination?)
- I live in Thornhill, Ontario, just on the northern border of Toronto, and grew up in Downsview.
- I am a member of the Editors' Association of Canada.
- I have been married since 1998, and have a daughter named Realle.
- Other interests include:
Watching sports, TV and movies
Reading various works of fiction and non-fiction
Playing escape the room games
Relaxing with friends and family
Ensuring the accuracy, clarity and integrity of your message.
Read my bio.
View samples of my work.
See my client list.
Read my testimonials.